1 cup Wheat flour
2 large onions
4 medium sized green chillies
Few curry leaves
1 tsp shahjeera
1 tbsp garam masala
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp chat masala
1 tsp coriander powder
1. Make a soft dough with the wheat flour and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add shahjeera to it and let it splutter.
3. Add chopped onions, green chillies, curry leaves, garam masala, chilli powder, chat masala and coriander powder and fry them nicely, keep it aside.
4. Make small rotis with the dough and slice it into halves. Now, take take each slice, put some onion masala on it, spread it a bit and close the slice as shown in the picture.
5. Heat a tawa/roti pan and cook these closed triangle slices on both sides until golden brown.
6. Serve hot with any spicy sauce/Tamarind spice chutney.
*We welcome your valuable suggestions on this Recipe*