Stuffed Capsicum was some haunting recipe to me.. Tried it for the first time with sweet corn spicy stuffing. Sweet corn in any form is just so easy for me to take :) I just love it! Searched recipes for stuffing but then thought, why not try with my fav. stuffing first..! I must say, it's a must-to-taste dish. Came out so well and it would be a wonderful snack and kids would REALLY enjoy it. Let's Start making these yummy yummy stuffings.. :)Ingredients:
2 Capsicum/Bell Pepper medium
1 cup Sweet corn(Fresh/Frozen)
1 Potato Grated
1 Carrot Grated
1 Tomato chopped thin
1/4 cup Green Peas
1 tsp Garam masala
1 tsp Chat masala
1 clove Garlic Grated or mashed
2 tsp Red chilli powder
1 tsp Black pepper powder
A pinch of turmeric
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan, add grated potato and carrot. Fry well for a min.
2. Add tomato,peas and fry again until the mixture turns out soft and then add garlic. Mix well.
3. Add garam masala, chat masala, Black pepper powder, red chilli powder,turmeric salt and mix them well.
1. Take the Capsicum, slice out heads and remove all the seeds using a knife. Coat the Capsicums with oil outside.
2. Stuff the capsicum with the corn masala upto it's brim.
3. Bake them in oven at 350F for 20 min.
4. Have a bite.. Hot!
*We welcome your valuable suggestions/comments on this Recipe*
I follow the following link for the unit conversions. Hope it will help. The link shows all the unit conversions for cooking www.onlineconversion.com