This is one of the most mouth watering chinese dish to most of us. I have been observing diffrent recipes for a perfect chinese style of making Noodles and made this in my kitchen which turned out really tasty... Just sharing it in my blog today.
250 gms Long Chinese Noodles (Cut them into half if desired)
1 cup Spring onions chopped
1 cup Carrots chopped
1 cup Beans chopped
1 cup Cabbage chopped
2 tbsp Red chilli powder
1/2 tbsp Ajjinomotto
1 tbsp Pepper powder
1/2 Soy sauce (If desired, chilli soy sauce)
1/2 tbsp Vinegar
Pinch of Turmeric
1. Bring water to boil in a big bowl and add the Noodles. Add few drops of oil to the boiling water so that the Noodles do not break and get messed up. Stir them well once a while. Once they become tender enough, drain the water and wash them thoroughly with cold water. Keep it aside.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan break eggs into it. Stir continuously to fry it into pieces and collect it in a plate.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in the pan again. Add chopped vegetables and fry until they turn tender. Add 1/2 tbsp salt while frying.
4. Add Soy sauce, Ajjinomotto, Red chilli powder, Pepper powder, Vinegar and turmeric. Mix the contents well and let it cooked for a minute.
5. Add the cooked Noodles, fried egg and mix well. Add some salt as needed. Drop in the spring onions, fry well for 30 secs and remove the dish from the flame.
Serve hot with Tomato chilli sauce and Onion rings salad.
Note: All the spices can be added according to desired taste where as I have given the ideal amounts
Chop the vegetables long and thin which gives the dish a delightful look.
Replace Beans with French cut beans if available.
Ajjinomotto is the key ingredient in this recipe. Try to put it to get the perfect taste.
*We welcome your valuable suggestions on this Recipe*